Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Quilting Hours

Normal business hours will be changing from 9 AM - 5 PM to:

Monday thru Friday: 11 AM - 4:30 PM

I may be on site before 11, but because the building is usually too cold to turn the machine on until 11, I will not be starting quilting before then. Also, I may occassionally be on site until 5 PM, but most days will be leaving at 4:30 so as to avoid driving home in the dark.

Saturday: I will be on site most Saturdays, but am using my shortened day as an office day. If you would like to have me do a quilting consultation, or drop off a quilt, I will usually be available, but I will not be quilting most Saturdays (after Christmas. Before Christmas I will be quilting Saturdays).

Regular hours will resume once the weather warms up, around April.

HOLIDAY HOURS:
December 24th: 11 AM - 2 PM
December 25th: closed
December 26th: closed
December 27th: closed
December 28th: closed
December 29th: regular winter hours
December 31st: 11 AM - 2 PM
January 1st: closed
January 2nd: regular winter hours

Please feel free to call me or email me if you have any questions about my hours, pricing, or anything else!

0 comments: