Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Jacks Be Quick

I bought this quilt as a kit from Gracie Lou's when the first opened back in July. It has taken until today to finish the quilt! This morning, before leaving for work to quilt it, I sewed the last bit of floral border on! Talk about procrastination!! The pattern is called Jacks Be Quick.
I absolutely love the fabrics that came in the kit. I quilted an all-over floral/loop pattern.


This backing fabric was such a great find! One of the ladies at Gracie Lou's pointed it out to me when I was looking at muslin. It's like 118 inches wide or something like that (maybe it's 108 but I can't measure!) It was really nice to not have to seam the backing for this quilt, since it was so big. And, I have a nice bit of fabric leftover for some small project on down the line.



0 comments: