Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
I outlined the eyes, noses, and mouths of the pumpkins. I added some directional lines on the pumpkins and a little bit of detail in the stems of the pumpkins. I used a whole wheat colored thread. In the background pieces behind the pumpkins I quilted mist-like lines, using Wine Plum colored thread.
Friday, November 13, 2009
I stitched in the ditch around the tires.
I stitched around the major features of Lightning McQueen and Mater.
The following photos are from the back side of the quilt. I used a solid black (from Walmart....this was made before I knew about the difference between good fabric and Walmart fabric. Trust me, there is a BIG difference in quality.)