Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Commissioned Quilt

I really wish I had been able to get a picture of the complete quilt. It was so cute! This quilt was commissioned by a client who wanted to give her daughter a snuggly blanket for her birthday. The quilt ended up being about 107 x 107. It was HUGE!
I alternated different sizes of daisies in the red and white border blocks.

In the green ladybug border blocks I did a daisy on a stem with leaves. (I quilted it so that no matter which way the quilt was facing, the daisy was standing up)



Then in the center panel I did a loop with flowers.
The back was the same red as the border blocks.

The fabrics used in this quilt were all supplied by the client, and were flannel and minkee. I used Hobbs Heirloom 80/20 batting, and quilted it with red thread.
If you would like me to do a quilt similar to this one, please call me, or email me at designsbylaurajo@gmail.com for pricing information, or with any questions you might have.



0 comments: