Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Diamonds and Flowers

This is a quilt that my sister-in-law did for Gracie Lou's Quilt Shoppe. It was such a cute pattern. I knew I had to do something special with it. This is what I came up with:

I randomly quilted large petaled daisies with large spiral centers. Then I echoed around them. I quilted clear out to the edge of the quilt, and every inch of fabric is quilted. There are no large spaces, except for inside the beginning petals of the flowers.

Here is a picture up-close of the front. And here is the back of the quilt. I love how if you use the right color thread and the right quilting design that it shows up so well on the back! I used eggshell colored thread to quilt this.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

would this be on etsy??????

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh wow, this is sensational. I love it. Your quilting is fabulous!