Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Super Simple Sisters Quilts

I did three really cute quilts for three really cute little girls. They are relatives of a relative of mine (I am not related to them, however). I took a bunch of photos, but since their mother had their names embroidered on the quilts, and I don't want to post any personal client info on this blog without permission (and where they're children, yeah....not going to happen, sorry!) I can only post this picture. The quilts were really REALLY cute. Their mom did a great job and the girls are going to love their Christmas presents. For a photo of what the quilts would look like, check out this quilt I did last December. It's the same pattern, just a different color way.

Oh! And I used an eggshell colored thread in a loop with flowers.

0 comments: