Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Monday, December 14, 2009

CHRISTMAS CUTOFF

Okay, sorry it took me forever to post this!

As of today the CHRISTMAS CUTOFF is December 16th. That is this Wednesday.


What does this mean? That as long as you get your quilt to me (or to Gracie Lou's, they'll call me when you drop it off to let me know it's there) then I can have your quilt quilted by December 24th (or sooner, depending on the volume of quilts I have at the time).

As of TODAY, if you would like me to also BIND your quilt, there will be an additional $15 charge (in addition to the normal cost of binding). All other services are charged at normal price.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at designsbylaurajo@gmail.com. If you would prefer to call, please email me your phone number and I will call you back (I prefer not to post my personal phone number here at the present time).

Thank you!

0 comments: