Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Marshy's Christmas

Last year I bought yards and yards and yards of Disney's Cars fabric. I had all these great ideas of making curtains and matching sheets and a really cute quilt all for Marshy's room for his birthday....last year. It so didn't get done! I made the quilt, but it sat around waiting to be quilted. It finally got done (photo further down).
I made a flat sheet out of my leftover Cars Lightning McQueen fabric. It isn't as big as I thought I was making it, but it looks cute on Marshy's bed, and he likes it which is all that matters.

I also made a pillowcase. I have some of the tan fabric leftover, and am considering making curtains out of them....maybe. We'll see what happens! haha

This is the quilt I made. It turned out so cute....and HUGE! I didn't realize how big it was when I made it. Tonight, putting it on Marshy's bed was an adventure. Let's just say that a twin size quilt looks really big on a converted crib/daybed! haha :)
I also made a bedskirt. It looks so cute on his bed with all the pieces together! And he loves it, and that is all I really care about. :)



0 comments: