Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Trying to Post

I've been trying to update the blog, and post my recent quilting works. Unfortunately, Blogger hates me and has been giving me errors when it comes to uploading pictures. I've spent the last 3 days working on the blog, and maybe only gotten 5 or 6 posts done....yeah, frustrating.

So, please keep checking back. I promise to try and get all of February's and all of March's quilts posted soon (hopefully). My fingers are crossed!!


Also, I'm currently sewing like a mad woman to get a king size (or larger) quilt finished for a client. It's a custom job. I've got 4 of the 10 rows sewn together, and still have to make a few of the blocks. I'm hoping to get rows 5 and 6 added tonight. That would be nice. Anyway, so if you don't hear from me for a while, that's where I'll be: sewing like crazy, while listening to movies in the background.

0 comments: