Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Momentary Set Back

I'm having a bit of trouble. Between Blogger not letting me upload pictures, and my needle bar not holding any of my needles, I'm a little behind with everything.

Please be patient. We will be up and running, (and hopefully fully functional!) soon. I'm driving up to my Gammill dealer today to pick up a new needle bar. I spoke with the tech yesterday and he said it should fix all of my problems. Here's to hoping it does!!

As far as Blogger is concerned....I really hope they'll fix whatever problem it is they are having with their photo uploader. It's really causing some issues, and not just with me! But, I will keep trying to update as often as I can.

Please keep checking back for more updates. And, if you're in the mood to make a cute quilt or maybe even finish some projects, or just have a good time with a bunch of people who love classical books (and their movies!) check out these great links:

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt

Bronte-Along - Thanks to Melissa at Yummy Goods and Beth Dunn at An Accomplished Young Lady have put together a fabulous effort. We're reading, watching, and crafting along together while enjoying Jane Eyre. Personally, the 2006 BBC/Masterpiece Theater version of the movie is the best. I'm reading the book, bought the movie (and watch it multiple times a week!) and hope to be able to craft something really great soon! Join us in all the fun!

OPAM 2010 - it's currently closed to official participation, but you are more than welcome to still craft along with us at home! It's a great excuse and motivation to actually finish those unfinished projects that are cluttering up your sewing/craft rooms!

0 comments: