Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Buggy Barn

This was brought in by my client "Joy". It is a Buggy Barn pattern. I am not brave enough to try one of them yet, maybe someday, but she did a FABULOUS job!
I did flowers, with softer petals, in the flower blocks (stitching in the ditch around the appliqued flower centers). In the half-square triangle blocks I did feathers.

Close up of the flower blocks.


Close up of the feather blocks.

I did a large squiggle in the inner border, and a large vine with leaves in the outer border.
I used Old Rose, a pink colored thread.

This is the back of the quilt. I love how well the pattern shows up, and I LOVE the pieced strip in the middle of the quilt back!




3 comments:

Carrie said...

You are awesome! It looks great!

Melanie said...

you have been busy! It is great so see all the great quilt ideas..love them all!

jean13i said...

I can't believe how talented you are! These are works of art.