Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Crib Set

A client brought me this cute quilt. She used minkee on the backing, and she used it in the piecing on the front.
She wanted me to take the floral idea from the blue fabric and do the quilting around that idea with leaves and swirls. It turned out really cute.

I used a dark aqua/teal color (can't remember the exact name off the top of my head) that matched the dark aqua/teal color in the fabrics.

I just love the way the pattern stands out on the minkee back. So cute!


She also brought me this bumper pad. She had written down measurements of where I was to stitch for me, so I didn't have to figure it out. I made 2 short sections, and 2 longer sections. The short sections were cut into 2 - 9" sections, while the longer sections were cut into 3 - 11 1/3" sections. I used the same dark aqua/teal colored thread on this.



0 comments: