Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Friday, September 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This original quilt design is called "Pumpkin Patch". It was inspired by the fabrics in the Pumpkins Gone Wild fabric collection by Sandy Gervais for Moda.



Around the pumpkin and leaves appliques I quilted a really tight meander.

In the black and white border I quilted leaves on vines.

The quilt measures 20 x 15.5 inches. It is currently for sale in my Etsy store. If you would like to purchase the pattern, please contact me via email for information: designsbylaurajo@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

So cute. Tausha and I were just talking today about how amazing you are with quilting and fabric.

Eileen said...

oooo... thisone is really pretty. I love appliqué. Did you do all those leaves and things by hand?