Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What I've been up to....besides working :)

Here's me, in my skirt that I made out of Art Gallery. I wish they could've gotten a closer picture. The skirt turned out way cute.

I made this bag from this pattern on Moda Bake Shop. I used fabrics from the Soiree line.

I'm also doing Gracie Lou's BOM. It's a darling quiet book. The patterns are a little tricky at times, mostly because there aren't any illustrations to aid with what you're supposed to do, but it is totally worth it. It is so cute! Currently working on page 3.....stay tuned! :)


This was page 2. He was the hardest so far, I think. And the most time consuming. So much zig-zag stitching! haha

I am also taking a class at Longarm University. These are my fabrics. The quilting portion of the class starts on Saturday. The quilt top is supposed to be finished and on the machine by Saturday. YIKES! I just barely cut the pieces out. The big piece pictured above is the backing fabric. The checkerboard fabric is the binding. The striped blue/white is the border, the dark blue is for the blocks, and the dot is for the background. Can't wait to see how it turns out! :)

0 comments: