Custom Longarm Machine Quilting

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Graduation Keisha!

Niece Keisha graduated from high school on Wednesday. Angel made her a quilt and had me quilt it. I love the fabrics she used! Some of it is Soiree by Lila Tueller. Some of it is John Deer. And some of it is dots.

She sewed on this really cute flower, too. I LOVE this quilt. It's a Suprisingly Super Simple, with sashing in between the blocks.

In each block I quilted a large flower with a spiral center.

In the border at the bottom of the quilt I quilted "Cowgirl Up"

In the borders at the top of the quilt I quilted "Redneck Emo" because that is what she calls the style of clothes she wears. haha

Throughout the rest of the borders I did a spiral-y flower design.


I used eggshell colored thread. The back of the quilt was out of Soiree (this fabric, which you can buy at Gracie Lou's either online or in their store.)





0 comments: